Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Elite Indicator FAQs
1) What is the Elite Trader Package™ and the Elite Indicators?
2) How does the Elite Trader Package™ compare to other Indicator Packages on the market?
"Superior Trading IQ"
Every member of our development team is either a professional trader or Chartered Market Technician (CMT) and we are confident that the cumulative "Trading IQ" behind the Elite Trader Package™ is far superior to that of any other package on the commercial market. We enable you to try the Elite Indicators before you buy them because we are so confident that they will help you trade more effectively. At the conclusion of your 30-day demo, you'll be able to apply the full cost of the demo ($195) towards the purchase of the Elite Trader Package — or $100 towards the purchase of any Elite Indicator! You can purchase the entire Elite Trader Package™ at a significant 25% discount, or you can purchase any individual Elite Indicator. We are confident that once you begin your 30-day demo that you will wish that you had discovered the Elite Indicators sooner! The bottom line is that you will not find a better set of trading indicators at a better value than those found within our Elite Trader Package™.
"Try Before You Buy with 30 Day Demos"
So you'll have the option to purchase the entire Elite Trader Package™ at a significant 25% discount, or you can purchase any of the Elite Indicators separately at their individual costs. Whatever you decide, you are guaranteed to walk away with at least one Elite Indicator! We are confident that once you begin your 30-day demo, you will wish you had discovered the Elite Indicators sooner. The bottom line is that you won't find a better set of trading indicators at a better value than those found within our Elite Trader Package™.
3) What is the difference between the Elite Indicators and your other Indicator Packages?
4) Are the Elite Indicators better than your other Indicators?
Every Fibozachi Indicator is developed with a specific purpose, niche or functionality and there is very little overlap between our Indicator Packages.
All of our Indicators are the product of extensive research and development and we rely on these same Indicators to trade the markets each and every session.
5) Do you recommend that I try the Elite Indicators before your other Indicator Packages?
The Indicator Packages on www.fibozachi.com are ideal if you know the exact type of trading Indicators that you are looking for or are looking to satisfy a certain niche (i.e. candlestick patterns, volatility signals, Forex Indicators).
The Elite Indicators on www.eliteindicators.com are best suited for traders looking for an Indicator Package that will cover all aspects of their trading process and provide a complete solution for their trading needs. Further, the Elite Indicators are ideal for traders who desire explicit buy | sell signals that accurately predict major and minor price reversals.
6) Can I purchase specific Elite Indicators individually of the full Elite Trader Package™?
7) Can I run automated scans for reversal signals with the Elite Indicators?
8) What are the Elite Multiple-Time-Frame (MTF) Indicator add-ons?
Many successful traders analyze multiple time-frames to gain a top-down approach in order to ensure that there is trend or signal confluence. The problem with this approach is that it requires using several charts that must constantly be monitored and checked. Switching back and forth to check different charts and timeframes can waste a lot of time and mental energy. And using so many charts at once can quickly drain your PC’s resources.
The Elite MTF Indicators enable you to monitor signals and trend conditions from just one chart by displaying 5 rows of dots in the sub-panel that correspond to each of the 5 timeframes or symbols that you desire. This allows you to easily monitor multiple timeframes and/or symbols with ease. You will no longer have to click a thousand times to change charts, wait for data to load, strain your eyes, lose your focus, drain your PC’s resources, or waste your time. It is essentially the trader’s version of ‘the guide’ on your cable tv box. Would you prefer using the guide to see what’s on or manually click between channels to check them?
9) What is the Elite Reversals Indicator add-on?
It predicts major tops and bottoms with unprecedented accuracy by identifying "signal clusters" -- areas in which several reversal signals have registered simultaneously – that drastically increase the power and accuracy of the signals.
Orders and Licensing FAQs
1) Can I use an Indicator on more than one account simultaneously?
2) What if I purchase an Indicator for one platform and then switch to another?
3) Can I purchase one or more Elite Indicators instead of the full Elite Trader Package™?
Setup and Configuration FAQs
1) Are the Elite Indicators compatible with all symbols, timeframes and chart types?
2) What are the best timeframes or chart types to use?
3) What Input settings and parameters do you recommend?
4) What are Elite Oscillator™ Divergences? How do they work?
Both price and the Oscillator values will normally move in the same direction, so it is significant and important to identify when they begin to diverge and move in opposite directions. This ‘disagreement’ serves as an important warning sign for traders, by alerting you of the increased likelihood of a price reversal, retracement or correction. Many swing highs and lows in price are marked by such divergences, making them effective entry or exit signals.
5) What are “Dynamic OverBought/OverSold Levels” (DOBOS™)? How do they work?
This is a significantly more accurate and effective method of determining the OverBought and OverSold Levels of an Indicator. Instead of simply relying on fixed or static values such as “80” and “20”, DOBOS™ automatically synchronizes the OB/OS Levels after each bar to remain in perfect harmony with current market conditions.
6) How do I configure alerts for a specific signal or condition?
7) How do I scan a list of symbols for certain signals or conditions?